Saturday, October 25, 2008

But how do I REALLY feel?

This is a test animation I did to get a feeling for how the drones in my new animation will move. This is really rough, but it helped me figure out things such as firing mechanics, path of action, and how to effectively eliminate IGN... err... I meant "how the back flaps will operate"...

For those that don't know, which is probably most of you, IGN.com gave Golden Axe a very biased and unfair (and uninformed) review.

Thanks for looking!



PS. Color scheme is totally up for critique!

1 comment:

Sandy Sze said...

Travis! This is looking absolutely amazing! Nicely rigged and animated ^_^ Your assignment's gonna blow everyone away! I CAN'T WAIT!

p.s. white/gray/orange might work better... especially as part of AM :P but it's totally personal choice, it's great what you have there!

-Sandy